WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel combines the benefits of a deluxe 132-room hotel and a 43-store shopping mall. We're located in the midst of Northwest Montana's recreational paradise: the Flathead Valley - your gateway to Glacier National Park, home of Big Mountain Ski Resort and Flathead Lake, largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the outstanding facilities at WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel. Swim laps in our indoor solarium pool then relax in our sauna, indoor/outdoor whirlpools or on our sun deck. Spend the day in the mall shopping for treasures and dine in the Northwest Bounty Restaurant.
However long you visit us, we look forward to making every detail of your stay with us memorable. Let us treat you with that special Northwest hospitality we're famous for.
Tastefully appointed guestrooms, entertainment, recreation and shopping is what you'll find at WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel. Our full service 132-room hotel and unique 43-store shopping mall is all under the same roof. We offer executive and family suites with wet bars, kitchenettes and fireplaces. Our solarium pool and indoor/outdoor whirlpools are certain to make your stay enjoyable. With 10,000 square feet of premier convention facilities, we can ensure the success of your meetings and group seminars, banquets and large-scale conventions.
Your meetings needs are supported by the personal attention of an experienced Convention Coordinator and Catering Staff. We pride ourselves in providing attentive service and fine foods for groups of 10 to 500 people. Our professional catering staff is here to provide for your individual needs. Our resources are seemingly endless; we hope you will take advantage of our expertise by letting us include such arrangements as fresh flowers, theme props, ice carvings, theme buffets, spouse activities and entertainment to enhance the ambiance and mood of your event.
Seasonal Packages available email: email@example.com for more information.
* Courtesy Airport Shuttle
* Amenities - In room coffee makers, AM/FM radio, TV with pay movies, nintendo, touch-tone telephones and fax or photo copy service upon request, in room data ports, voice mail, iron and ironing boards.
* Executive or family suites - wet bars, fireplaces, or Jacuzzi's.
* Northwest Bounty Co. Restaurant - Restaurant dining in an elegant but casual garden setting providing a delectable array of breakfast, lunch and dinner specialties reflecting the local flavor.
* Indoor solarium pool, indoor sauna, Jacuzzi, sun deck and courtyard.
* Banquet Facilities - From conventions, weddings, and reunions, to small intimate retreats, our experienced catering banquet staff will tend to every detail of your event. 10,000 square feet of banquet space.
* Centrally located in Downtown Kalispell - within walking distance of theaters, art galleries, and antique stores.
* Within easy driving distance - to the Big Mountain and Blacktail Mountain Ski Resorts, Glacier National Park, and Flathead Lake.
* Water-Glacier International Peace Park: Glacier National Park spans over one million acres of unspoiled wilderness and dramatic mountains and waterfalls. Wildlife ranges from marmots and moose to bald eagles and grizzly bears. Only a 35-minute drive from WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel, Glacier Park offers unlimited opportunities for spectacular sightseeing and unforgettable recreational activities for the individual traveler or groups. Waterton Lakes National Park is southwestern Alberta, Canada and contains and unusual diversity of terrain: windswept peaks, rolling grasslands, forested hillsides, and alpine tundra. In 1932 the parks were joined as a symbol of The United States and Canada's longtime friendship. In recognition of this historic agreement, the parks were designated Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park.
* Golf: The nationally acclaimed Flathead Valley golf courses offer a golfer's paradise, with spectacular mountain and lake views, meticulously manicured fairways and a challenge for every player. You will find 99 holes of golf within a twenty-five mile radius of WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel.
* Whitewater Rafting: Floating the white water of the rivers surrounding Glacier National Park is both exhilarating and breathtaking. Fly fishing float trips are also available on National scenic waterways.
* Big Mountain Gondola: Ride the Glacier Chaser to the summit of the Big Mountain Ski Resort where you can see for miles. At the summit, you can enjoy a delicious meal or try a microbrew in the lounge. Hiking, biking or wildlife viewing are favorite activities with many facilities available to enhance your visit.
* Flathead Lake: The western United States' largest natural freshwater lake offers many recreational opportunities. You will love a sunset cruise on the 'Far West', or enjoy sailing, waterskiing, fishing and boating less than 20 minutes from WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel.
* Historical Tours: WestCoast Kalispell Center Hotel is located in the heart of historical downtown Kalispell, which presents an excellent walking tour of the buildings built during the railroad boom. One such mansion is the Conrad Mansion, designed by Kirtland Cutter and built in 1895 by Charles Conrad.
* Blacktail Mountain Ski resort: A family ski area with reasonable rates. Located 14 miles west of Lakeside. 55 Minutes from Kalispell two hours from Missoula. There are 24 groomed slopes on 200 acres within the Flathead National Forest.
.Getting to Kalispell - Is an easy drive in amidst beautiful scenery on Interstate 90 and US Highways 2, 93 and 200. Or ride the rail to the Whitefish Amtrak Chalet (800)872-7245). Major airlines service Glacier International Airport (FCA) - Delta: 800-221-1212: Northwest: 800-225-2525: Horizon Air: 800-547-9308; Big Sky: 800-237-7788.
Kalispell Montana Weather