Recognized throughout the region as a premier gathering place, centrally located in Downtown Kalispell, Montana and to the areas numerous attractions, including golf courses, downhill or cross country skiing, snowmobiling, water sports, hiking, Glacier National Park, Forest Service land, and more.
Renovated in 1999, the Outlaw is a full service hotel with each of our deluxe 218 rooms including the following amenities: coffeemakers, hairdryers, ironing board, iron, analog line, and high speed internet access.
Come to a place where the mountains are remarkably taller than your office building and the rivers stretch even longer than the freeways. The kind of place where skis, bikes and kayaks are tied down and ready to go at a moments notice. Where, even though we do not mind the work, playing is what we like to do best.
Business seminars, state and national conventions and community meetings are all handled with personal and professional attention. With over 12,000 square feet of convention space in 14 separate rooms, we are able to accommodate groups of up to 500. Banquet facilities and audio-visual equipment are also available to help ensure your events success.
Outlaw Lounge and Casino is a great place to meet new friends or you can try your luck in our mini-casino. With two indoor pools, four jacuzzis, a fitness center, sauna, tennis and racquetball court facilities, the Outlaw is Montana's premier hospitality property.
Your meeting needs are supported by the personal attention of an experienced convention coordinator and catering staff. We pride ourselves in providing attentive service and fine foods for groups of 10 to 500 people. Our professional catering staff is here to provide for your individual needs. Our resources are seemingly endless; we hope you will take advantage of our expertise by letting us include such arrangements as fresh flowers, theme props, ice carvings, theme buffets, spouse activities, and entertainment to enhance the ambiance and mood of your event.
Seasonal Packages available - email: email@example.com for more information.
* Central Location - Conveniently located on US Highway 93, the WestCoast Outlaw Hotel is located just minutes from the Flathead Valley's many recreational amenities including Glacier International Airport(FCA), The Big Mountain, Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake and every golf course in the beautiful Flathead Valley.
* Hennessy's Restaurant , OutlawLounge and Casino - Open daily for your dining convenience, Hennessy's provides a delectable array of breakfast, lunch and dinner specialities. Come visit a historic piece of Kalispell that has been a tradition for over 50 years.
* Banquet Facilities - With over 12,000 square feet of convention space in 14 separate rooms, we are able to accommodate the largest of conventions, weddings, and reunions, but also host small intimate functions. Our experienced catering and banquet staff will tend to every detail of your event.
* Amenities - In-room coffeemakers, AM/FM radio, TV with pay movies, touch-tone telephones and fax or photo copy service upon request, in-room data ports, iron and ironing boards.
* Centrally located to golf courses in the Flathead Valley.
* Within easy driving distance - of The Big Mountain and Blacktail Mountain Ski Resorts, Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake.
* Conveniently located at - 1701 Highway 93 South, the heart of Kalispell's business district.
* Getting to Kalispell - Is an easy drive amidst beautiful scenery on Interstate 90 and US Highways 2, 93 and 200. Or ride the rail to the Whitefish Amtrak Chalet (800-872-7245).
* Major airlines service Glacier International Airport (FCA) - Delta: 800-221-1212; Northwest: 800-225-2525; Horizon Air: 800-547-9308; Big Sky: 800-237-7788.
* Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park - Glacier National Park spans over one million acres of unspoiled wilderness and dramatic mountains and waterfalls. Wildlife ranges from marmots and moose to bald eagles and grizzly bears. Only a 35 minute drive from WestCoast Outlaw Hotel, Glacier National Park offers unlimited opportunities for spectacular sightseeing and unforgettable recreational activities for the individual traveler or groups. Waterton Lakes National Park in southwestern Alberta, Canada contains an unusual diversity of terrain: windswept peaks, rolling grasslands, forested hillsides and alpine tundra. In 1932 the parks were joined as a symbol of the United States and Canada's longtime friendship. In recognition of the historic agreement, the parks were designated Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park.
* Golf - The nationally acclaimed Flathead Valley golf courses offer a golfer's paradise, with spectacular mountain and lake views, meticulously manicured fairways and a challenge for every player. You will find 99 holes of golf within a twenty-five mile radius of WestCoast Outlaw Hotel.
* Whitewater Rafting - Floating the white water of the rivers surrounding Glacier National Park is both exhilarating and breathtaking. Fly fishing float trips are also available on national scenic water ways.
* Big Mountain Gondola - Ride the Glacier Chaser to the summit of the Big Mountain Ski Resort where you can see for miles. At the summit, you can enjoy a delicious meal or try a microbrew in the lounge. Hiking, biking or wildlife viewing are favorite activities with many facilities available to enhance your visit.
* Flathead Lake - The western United States largest natural freshwater lake offers many recreational opportunities. You will love a sunset cruise on the 'Far West' or enjoy sailing, water-skiing, fishing and boating less than 20 minutes from WestCoast Outlaw Hotel.
* Historic Tours - WestCoast Outlaw Hotel is located in the heart of historical downtown Kalispell, which presents an excellent walking tour of the buildings built during the railroad boom. One such mansion is the Conrad Mansion, designed by Kirtland Cutter and built in 1895 by Charles Conrad.
* Blacktail Mountain Ski Resort - A family ski area with reasonable rates. Located 14 miles west of Lakeside, 55 minutes from Kalispell, and two hours from Missoula. There are 24 groomed slopes on 200 acres within the Flathead National Forest
* 1 mile to Conrad Mansion . * 1 mile to Flathead National Forest . * 1 mile to golf and shopping. * 5 miles to Lone Pine State Park. * 8 miles to Flathead Lake. * 10 miles to Wild Horse Island State Park. * 12 miles to Flathead River. * 12 miles to Glacier International Airport (FCA). * 20 miles to Big Sky Waterslide. * 20 miles to Whitefish Lake. * 25 miles to Glacier Maze and miniature golf. * 28 miles to Blacktail Ski Resort. * 32 miles to Big Mountain Ski Resort. * 32 miles to Wayfarers State Park . * 34 miles to Flathead Lake Lodge. * 40 miles to Mission Mountain Winery. * 50 miles to Hargrave Guest Ranch. * 54 miles to Kerr Dam. * 56 miles to Ninepipe's National Wildlife Refuge and Museum. * 70 miles to Flathead Indian Reservation. * 80 miles to National Buffalo Range. * 89 miles to Libby Dam. * 90 miles to Museum of Plains Indians. * 90 miles to St. Ignatius Mission
Kalispell Montana Weather